Welcome to the Extreme
Sand Sculpting Amateur Contest - June 21st, 2014
Information and Registration Page North
of the Pompano Beach fishing pier - 222 North Pompano Beach Blvd, Pompano
Beach, FL 33062
The Amateur competition is a mixed team/solo event intended as a venue
for begining or advanced amateurs and is open to all levels except Masters
click here to go directly to the registration
For questions please (click)
here to send an email.
Space is limited, online registration guarentees
NOTE: This schedule is only for the Sand Sculpting portion of the event.
There are many other activites going on during the event.
•Adult Solo (16 and above)
•Kids Solo (15 and under)
•Open Team (Any age, Familes, Businesses) Limit 6 per team
•Kids Team (15 and under) Limit 6 per team
• All work will be done using only the sand in your assigned,
10’ x 10’ plot.
• Nothing may be added to the sand except water.
• No power equipment, screw guns or machinery are allowed in your
• No templates or molds are allowed when sculpting.
• Only registered team members are allowed inside of your plot.
• All tools and personal items must not block spectator aisles.
• Absolutely no glue is allowed.
• Ours is a family-oriented event; the organizers, sponsors and
public feel strongly that sculptures should
not include anything that would commonly be considered offensive.
• Umbrellas, tents or other shade devices may not be used near
the sand sculptures.
• Anyone working before the start time or after the stop time
will be disqualified.
• Only water and the sand from within the assigned plots may be
used to create the sculptures.
• Only naturally occurring, and biodegradable items found on the
beach that day such as seaweed and
shells may be used for decoration.
• No artificial color, paint, flour, sugar cement or adhesives
of any type may be used.
• The decisions of the judges are final.
• The start time is 9:00am and the stop time is 12:00pm (3 hours
total). Judging will begin promptly at 12:00.
• Contestants must provide all their own buckets and shovels,
carving tools etc.
$15.00 per sculptor. Please click here
to fill out the registration form.
• 1st in each category
to be a partner of the
Winners of this event qualify for the
STEP #1 - Please Complete this form and press the Submit button.
STEP #2 Once complete you will be asked to pay for your registration via
Registration fees are $15.00 per person
The Sand Lovers, Professional Sand Sculptors, Master Sand Sculptors, Sand Castle
Sculptures, Professional Sand Art, Sand Sculpture Company, Wedding Proposal
Sand Sculptures, Wedding Sand Sculptures, Event Planning Tips, New Product Launch
Sand Castle, Sand Castle Competitions, sand sculpting for beginners sand sculpting
tools, sand art, sand sculpture ideas, sandvertizing, advertising with sand,
professional sand sculptures, professional sand castle tools, professional sand
castle builder, professional sand sculptors, professional sandcastle builders,
professional sand sculpting tools, sand castle sculptures, sand sculpting events,
american championships, navarre beach sand sculpting, blue Water sand Fest,sand
sculpting festivals, Extreme Kayak Fishing, Pompano Beach, Florida Amateur Series,
Florida Advanced Amateur, Florida Amateur Sand Sculpting State Championships,
National Championships, Sand Sculpting National Championships